Five “Yes That’s Right” benefits of drinking water
- Drink, Sweat, Rinse Radiate! Sweat is a natural detox method to push dirt and oil pushed our of pores to cleanse the skin.
- Positive affects. Depending on time of day, drinking water can have myriads of positive affect
- After wake up, activates your internal organs
- 30 minutes before a meal, helps in digestion
- during and post-exercise, maintains hydration
- before taking bath, lowers blood pressure
- before going to bed, potentially avoids heart attack
- Helps you breathe. We exhale 8.45 ounces (250 milliliters) a day through our nose just by breathing.
- Makes brain big. If your brain had no water, it would be 25% of its current size.
- Cushions and lubricates joints and spine. Water provides shock absorption that will help protect from arthritis and back pain.
Sources: Twitter.com pic – Twitter.com pic – stayinghealthy.org – watercoolersdirect.com – joycecherrier.com